Come learn (or brush up on) the Blackboard basics in preparation for the winter quarter. IDS will have two-part sessions (attend both in the series for the full experience) from 2 to 4 p.m. Fridays in the sandbox (FOC 17). Computers provided, but BYOD if you can.
Intro to Blackboard, part 1
Our improved summer basics presentation will cover Blackboard features for first-time users.
|IDST_232N_01 (Synonym 229341)||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Friday, Oct. 31||FOC 17 – the Sandbox|
|IDST_232N_02 (Synonym 229342)||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Friday, Nov. 14||FOC 17 – the Sandbox|
Intro to Blackboard, part 2
Get hands-on with your winter course. We’ll move from presentation to covering how to upload and modify content.
|IDST_232N_03 (Synonym 229344)||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Friday, Nov. 7||FOC 17 – the Sandbox|
|IDST_232N_04 (Synonym 229345)||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Friday, Nov. 21||FOC 17 – the Sandbox|
How to register for training sessions:
Staff/Faculty may use the term+course number to register, or they may use just the synonym.
- Log in to MyWay
- Place cursor over Home in the upper left corner, then choose Student
- Click on the My Services tab on the left side of the page
- Click My Services for Students
- Click Registration
- Click on Express Registration
- On the Educational Goals screen, just click SUBMIT
- On the “Express Registration” screen, enter the SYNONYM # for each course you want to take, then click SUBMIT
- On the “Register and Drop Sections” screen, click the arrow next to the empty box under Actions, and then choose RG-Register for each class that you want to register for.
- Click SUBMIT, and you will see the courses you are registered for in the Registration Results box at the bottom of the page.
To enroll by phone, call ext. 8518 from campus or 402-457-5231 or 1-800-228-9553 from off campus. Please cancel if you are not able to attend sessions you have registered for.