We’ve updated our fall workshop calendar to include December dates for sessions covering Blackboard retention center and reports. Join us!
At each session, IDS will present an overview of the relevant Blackboard features and then work collaboratively with each participant. Computers available but BYOD if you can.
Blackboard Retention Center & Reports
IDS will review the various reports available in a Blackboard course. Learn how to:
- Be aware of at-risk students with the Retention Center
- Run a variety of reports to review student activity
- Find relevant data to inform census date drops
- Export grades and reports as PDFs
|IDST_231N_02 (Synonym 229250)||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Tuesday, Dec. 9||EVC 124|
|IDST_231N_01 (Synonym 229228)||6 p.m. to 8 p.m.||Wednesday, Dec. 10||FOC 10, room 119|
|IDST_231N_03 (Synonym 229251)||2 p.m. to 4 p.m.||Thursday, Dec. 11||SOC ITC 123|
How to register for training sessions:
Staff/Faculty may use the term+course number to register, or they may use just the synonym.
- Log in to MyWay
- Place cursor over Home in the upper left corner, then choose Student
- Click on the My Services tab on the left side of the page
- Click My Services for Students
- Click Registration
- Click on Express Registration
- On the Educational Goals screen, just click SUBMIT
- On the “Express Registration” screen, enter the SYNONYM # for each course you want to take, then click SUBMIT
- On the “Register and Drop Sections” screen, click the arrow next to the empty box under Actions, and then choose RG-Register for each class that you want to register for. Click SUBMIT, and you will see the courses you are registered for in the Registration Results box at the bottom of the page.
To enroll by phone, call ext. 8518 from campus or 402-457-5231 or 1-800-228-9553 from off campus. Please cancel if you are not able to attend sessions you have registered for.
These dates and times are also in the MCC Blackboard Learn institution calendar.