This week, we’re holding three workshops for hands-on help with tests, surveys and pools in Blackboard. Here’s a roundup of blog posts covering the test-related topics we getting questions about.
If I missed anything or if you have another question, please feel free to email email@example.com. We also have a tag set up at ideasfromthesandbox.wordpress.com/tag/blackboard-tests.
IDeaS from the Sandbox’s Blackboard Test-Related Posts
- Edit or create new questions
- Reuse existing questions from pools or other tests
- Differentiating question sets, blocks and pools
- Import/export tests
- Configure availability (including what not to do in test options)
- Set review options
- Enter grades/provide feedback
- Offer surveys and review the results
- What is ‘force completion’?
- Late tests in ‘needs grading’
- Changing point values in tests
- Extended time for tests
And for another nice resource, here’s an extended, detailed webinar from Blackboard and Paige Brooks-Jeffiers, Kentucky Community and Technical College System, going through pretty much all the settings for tests, surveys and pools.