MCC has more than 200 technology-equipped classrooms. Attend this session (offered three times at three locations) to learn how to effectively and efficiently use this powerful equipment.
We will teach basic troubleshooting strategies and share examples of work created by faculty who are going digital, going mobile. There will be time for discussion and an opportunity to play with the equipment.
Fall 2014 tech classroom workshops held Oct. 3
9 a.m. to 10 a.m. in EVC 150: IDST_227N_01; Synonym 228861
1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in FOC 10, Room 116A: IDST_227N_02; Synonym 228862
3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in SOC MHY 116CC: IDST_227N_03; Synonym 228863
How MCC faculty and staff can register for training sessions
Faculty may use the term+course number to register, or they may use just the synonym.
- Log in to MyWay
- Place cursor over Home in the upper left corner, then choose Student
- Click on the My Services tab on the left side of the page
- Click My Services for Students
- Click Registration
- Click on Express Registration
- On the Educational Goals screen, just click SUBMIT
- On the “Express Registration” screen, enter the SYNONYM # for each course you want to take, then click SUBMIT
- On the “Register and Drop Sections” screen, click the arrow next to the empty box under Actions, and then choose RG-Register for each class that you want to register for. Click SUBMIT, and you will see the courses you are registered for in the Registration Results box at the bottom of the page.
To enroll by phone, call ext. 8518 from campus, or 402-457-5231 or 1-800-228-9553 from off campus. Please cancel if you are not able to attend sessions you have registered for.